Swivel Black Kitchen Mixer 360 ° Kitchen Faucet HOMELODYHomelody
- New Customer Discount Code: HOMELODY
- Black Friday Starts Now. 15% Off for Shower Systems: BFS15FF
- Delivery Time: 2-5 business days
- Orders will be delivered from warehouses in the U.S., Canada, and Germany
This is the Homelody brand kitchen mixer, with a black color scheme, a smooth, cylindrical, modern style and smooth and smooth lines that take the modern style to a new level. Homelody strives for innovation - this applies to kitchen fittings and bathroom fittings. Your life is simplified by innovation. Homelody is the best choice if you are looking for products that offer compelling focus while delivering lifetime durability and reliability.
The reasons for choosing
1. The faucet with 2 jets, tropical rain and water jet shower head.you can simply wash vegetables or dishes, and fill pots quickly.
2. The faucet and hose is very top.The faucet with high quality stainless steel, non-toxic and lead-free, food grade material.PEX hose is environmentally friendly and safe.There is no smell and pollution in the water.This faucet is a healthier choice for families, especially for children.Buying has no worries, use is a pleasure.
3. 360 ° swivel spout It can save space and can also be used in double sinks.
4. With ceramic valve core Durable, after 50,000 experiments it does not leak.
5. Can be connected to all common hot and cold water pressure systems.You can make hot or cold water at any time.
6. This faucet is different than other taps.The thread of the faucet extends ca.70cm, fits for also thickness of the sink of 40cm.Suitable for more kitchen sinks
7. Black and chrome, fits perfectly with quartz sinks
- Tap Type: Cold-Warm Tap
- Water Pressure: 0.5-6.5 bar
- Number of Handles: One Handle
- Flow Rate : 8 L / min
- Material: 304 stainless steel
- Tubing: G3 / 8 (long 500mm)
- finishing: black and chrome
- Dimensions: Overall Height: 355mm / Width: 210mm / Hole Diameter: Φ35mm
1 x Kitchen Faucet
2 x Connecting Hoses
1 x Mounting Accessories
1 x Mounting Instructions